What are they and what makes them special?
Freddy pants are a curve shaping, form fitting trouser that is supposed to flatter the female figure.
Do they have different styles or types of products?
They are available in various styles: trousers ( jeans, gym pants ) shorts and Capri pants. Also various fabric prints and designs.
Who are they most suited for?
Freddy pants are suited for most females but I would say particularly fit, curvy and confident ladies.
They range in price depending on the garment but a pair of WR.UP jeans which is their most popular is about R1500.
Shop the look:
What Freddy says:
“The only trousers with exclusive Shaping Effect from WR.UP® technology.”
- Lovely stretch cotton fabric.
- Ranges of colors, prints, lengths and styles to choose from.
- Design that lifts, shapes and supports bum, thighs and legs on the whole.
- Extremely comfortable and sexy.
- So versatile in terms of wear options: casual, smart casual, day or night, active wear.
- Very much a low-rise, hipster fit which some might not enjoy.
- There are no pockets.
Similarly priced to the other best jeans, sportswear designers eg. Lorna Jane, CajuBrasil, Guess, Sissy Boy. So if one is a regular shopper at those stores Freddy’s will be no problem.
Follow Dr Kim Bishop:
- Website: freddy.com