Make delicious peanut butter cookies with less than you think. A simple, healthy and easy recipe.
Check out weigh-less for alternative healthy ingredients.
Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Recipe
By February 25, 2015Published:
- Yield: 32 Biscuits
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
Make delicious peanut butter cookies with less than you think. A simple, healthy and easy recipe. Check out weigh-less for …
- Place non-stick baking paper on a baking tray and set aside.
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and blend with a hand mixer until well combined. (If the peanut butter is very thick microwave it (only) for a few seconds to make it more fluid. You can also add a tiny bit of milk if needs be.
- Roll dough into bite-size pieces and place on the prepared baking tray.
- Flatten the dough with a fork or teaspoon, and bake in a 180°C oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool on tray for a few minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack. Then ENJOY!
- Course: Snack