This is a quick and easy recipe for some wholesome energy packed vegan pancakes! I used Slender You’s vegan protein powder in it. The video shows the full recipe, or alternatively the recipe is at the end of the post :)
A few quick notes:
- You can adjust the quantities of the ingredients as you go along (That’s what I did :p). Adding more oats or almond milk should you want it thicker or more liquid for example.
- If you like the pancake batter to be finer and less ‘wholewheat’ opt to blend all the ingredients instead of just mixing them.
- Yes the pancakes in my photos are slightly burnt or lets rather use the word crispy :p but the chocolate flavour protein powder also contributed to the dark colour, just saying.
You May Also Like:
Simple, Vegan Protein Pancake Recipe With Slender You’s Pea Protein Powder Recipe
By March 21, 2018Published:
- Yield: 5 Pancakes ( 1 Servings )
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe for some wholesome energy packed vegan pancakes!
- 1 banana Mashed
- 1 Tbsp apple-cider-vinegar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 grams jungle-oats-raw
- 300 mls almond-milk
- 1 tsp baking-powder
- Mash the banana.
- Add all the dry ingredients, then add the apple cider vinegar and mix.
- Add the almond milk and mix. (you can put it all in a blender and blend as an alternative).
- Heat a large non stick pan and add some oil or vegan butter.
- Pour the batter onto the pan and allow to cook. Turn over after a few minutes.
- Remove pancakes from the pan onto a cooling rack. Let cool and enjoy with some Maple syrup!
- Course: Breakfast