Did you know you can make your own chocolate with only 3 main ingredients? Well yes, you sure can! Check out the video below to see how:
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Cocoa/Cacao/Carob
- 3 Tbsp Maple syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
- Optional: Dates, Vanilla Essence, Nuts.
- Melt/warm the coconut oil in a small sauce pan on low heat on the stove.
- Add in the Maple Syrup.
- Add in the cocoa and cinnamon and stir well.
- Pour into molds and place in the fridge.
*Keep the chocolate in the fridge as it melts quite easily if it is out of the fridge for some time.