This great ‘Morning Kickstarter’ Smoothie can be incorporated into anyones lifestyle whether you are vegetarian or not. The reason the title includes ‘vegetarian,’ is for someone who has recently made the change. Becoming vegetarian, you can find yourself baffled on what to eat and you may not enjoy the idea of actually having to eat loads of raw fruit and vegetables.
So this smoothie is a great way to give you a whole hoist of natural vitamins and minerals without having to physically eat so many pieces of fruit! It tastes great and provides a great energising and recovering boost!
It is also a great way to get yourself to drink quite a bit of water, which is always good!
The smoothie’s ingredients consist of various fruits and vegetables and Future Life’s High Protein Smart Food which gives it a bit more flavour if you like that. Have the drink first thing in the morning or straight after a workout and feel free to add or replace any ingredients as you see fit. You can adjust the liquids to your preference.
*The smoothie can be made vegan also by replacing the future life powder with something like Hemp protein powder.
Vegetarian ‘Morning Kickstarter’ Smoothie Recipe Recipe
By December 21, 2015Published:
- Yield: 1 Glass ( 1 Servings )
- Prep: 5 mins
This great 'Morning Kickstarter' Smoothie can be incorporated into anyones lifestyle whether you are vegetarian or not. The reason …
- 1 banana
- 3 Leaves of spinach
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 Handful of berries (strawberries/blueberries etc)
- 1 kiwi-fruit peeled
- 100 mls almond-milk
- 40 grams future-life-powder (HIGH PROTEIN SMART FOOD) OR Hemp Powder
- 1 Tablespoon peanut-butter
- 150 mls water
- Measure out and put all the ingredients in a blender and Blend away!
- Its that easy and simple, now enjoy the nutritious smoothie full of natural vitamins and minerals which will boost your energy levels!
- Course: Snack