Here is a simple recipe for good old banana bread. I have changed some of the original ingredients for more healthy options, so try not to be too shocked when you read the ingredients!
Best Ever Banana Bread
By August 7, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 loaf ( 8 Servings )
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
Here is a simple recipe for good old banana bread. I have changed some of the original ingredients for more healthy options, so …
- 5 bananas large
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 table spoons honey
- 200 ml ground-oats dry ingredient
- 170 ml brown-flour dry ingredient
- 1 tsp salt dry ingredient
- 1 tsp baking-powder dry ingredient
- 1 tsp bicarbonate-of-soda dry ingredient
- 2 tsp cocoa dry ingredient
- 3 tsp desiccated-coconut dry ingredient
- 1 cup oil or melted margarine
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Add honey and egg. Mix and add oil.
- Add pre-mixed dry ingredients. Stir only until moistened. Dont over mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 190 C.
- Course: Snack