I get cravings for something sweet all the time and yes it is difficult to resist those sweeeeet temptations. But here is a way to satisfy them. Think of ways to make something sweet, out of good nutritious ingredients. Today’s recipe is quick and easy to make. So let’s get straight into it!
Perfect for just before bedtime! You can also add in some fresh fruit to it if you are planning to have it during the day.
Healthy and Tasty Sweet Snack
By July 22, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 Bowl ( 1 Servings )
- Prep: 5 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
I get cravings for something sweet all the time and yes it is difficult to resist those sweeeeet temptations. But here is a way to …
- 100 grams cottage-cheese smooth and low fat or fat free
- 2 tbsp greek-yoghurt plain
- 1 tsp cocoa
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp desiccated-coconut
- 1 tsp peanut-butter all natural
- 1 tsp vanilla-essence
- pinch stevia
- 15 grams protein-powder If you have any other sort of flavoring, feel free to use it, but just be sure that it does not contain a lot of sugar!
- Place all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix well until everything is coated and combined.
- Place in the refrigerator for a few minutes to chill, then enjoy a healthy sweet snack, high in protein and good fats (from the coconut and peanut butter).
- Course: Snack