What are your 3 staple chest exercises?
- Incline bench
- Alternating incline dumbbell press
- Incline flies
Do you have any unconventional chest exercises that you like?
Maybe alternating dumbbell press, I don’t see that often.
What are your top tips when training your Chest?
Do incline bench!
In your opinion, which is the most common chest exercise that people do incorrectly? And how can they fix it?
Bench press: Pause an inch above your chest and hold for a second or two then press up.
What does a typical Chest workout look like for you?
- Incline bench 3 x 12 reps
- Incline dumbbell 3 x 10 reps
- Cable flies 3 x 12 reps
- Hammer machine press 3 x 8 reps
- Incline chest 7 x 8 reps
How often do you train your abs?
Once every two weeks or so.
What are some of your favourite ab exercises?
Hanging leg raises and windmill swings.
What are some mistakes people make when training abs that you know of?
- Doing lots of reps with light weight.
- To get bulging abs they must be done heavy.
What does a typical ab workout look like for you?
- Hanging leg raises 4 x 15 reps
- Weighted hanging leg raises 8 x 8 reps
- Cable crunch with rope 4 X 10 reps