These breakfast muffins are filled with protein, good fat, vitamins and minerals! The perfect way to start your day off and they are so quick and easy to make, and even easier to eat! Check out the recipe below:
Nutritious Spinach And Egg Breakfast Muffins Recipe Recipe
By November 19, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 - 5 Muffins ( 1 Servings )
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 12 mins
- Ready In: 17 mins
These breakfast muffins are filled with protein, good fat, vitamins and minerals! The perfect way to start your day off and they …
- 1 Small handful spinach Chopped
- 1 onion Chopped
- 1 spring-onion (Chives) Chopped finely
- 1 whole tomato Blended
- 50 grams smoked-chicken Or Smoked beef, bacon, macon
- 3 whole eggs
- pinch salt to taste
- pinch black-pepper to taste
- 50 ml milk
- Chop all the vegetables, (the spinach, onion, spring onion). Blend the tomato and slice the meat.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and add the milk and beat well with a fork.
- Add the chopped vegetables to the eggs and add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spray a (muffin) baking try with spray and cook and empty the egg mixture into the molds. (It should fill 4 - 5)
- Bake on 180 Degrees Celsius for approximately 12 minutes. To check if they are done place a tooth pick through one to check.
- Allow to cool on a baking rack, and then enjoy. (You can sprinkle some grated cheese over each muffin if you like).
- Course: Breakfast