Average Nutritional Facts per batch of waffles:
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 50 – 60 grams
Fat: 15 grams
High Protein, Healthy Banana & Egg Waffles Recipe Recipe
By May 24, 2015Published:
- Yield: 4 Waffles ( 1 Servings )
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
Average Nutritional Facts per batch of waffles: Protein: 24 grams Carbohydrates: 50 - 60 grams Fat: 15 grams Subscribe to …
- 3 Whole eggs
- 60 ml milk
- 1 Whole banana Mashed up
- 2 tsp honey
- 0 Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cocoa
- 55 grams jungle-oats-raw
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Add the eggs, milk, banana and honey together in a blender and mix.
- Add the rest of the (dry) ingredients and blend together.
- Pre heat your waffle maker and spray with non stick baking spray. Add about 3 tablespoons of the mixture to the waffle maker (or at your discretion) and allow to bake for +- 4 minutes.
- Once cooked place on a cooling rack and repeat previous step till the mixture is finished.
- Drizzle honey over the waffles and serve with plain Greek yoghurt. :)
- Course: Breakfast